Friday 10 December 2010

90 Second Alphabet (J)

Drew : Just you wait and see my friend Colina
Ryan : Kevin,whos this?
Colin : Lola. You can call me Lola. Though i've know by many names.
R : Man,you are one fine looking woman.
D : No doubt bout it. let me tell you.
R : Owhh. Shes a hottie.
D : Please have a seat.
C : Quite.
R : Right. I should offer you a drink i guess.
D : Scotch for me.
C : Two for me please.
R : Usually i dont drink but i think i ll have a little something right now.
D : Vodka is great.
R : Wow. this is strong. (drinking)
C : X-files. We're missing x-files. (switching on the tv)
R : You like x-files too??
D : Zowwwie. I dont know you like x-files.
C : Alabama where i'm from,is the largest population of x-files's lovers.
R : But, somebody said once three is crowd. (reffering to drew)
D : Cow!! i heard my cow. i should get going.
C : DUMB ass isnt he?
R : Everytime he brings a girl over he does the same.
C : Fine. We should get to business.
R : Good.
C : Hi.
R : I cant remeber my name, im so nervous.

-Whose line is it anyway-

No comments:

Post a Comment